Our clinic was the first on the peninsula to provide three specialties general, occupational and orthopaedic medicine under one roof. We also always have a physician on site to assist in your medical needs. Our urgent care specialties include:
- General Medicine – treats common illnesses such as strep throat, flu and allergies for those of all ages.
- The immunizations that we provide here in our clinic include Tetanus, Flu, T-Dap, Hep B, Hep A, and PPD.
- Occupational Medicine – treats work-related injuries with accurate diagnosis and treatment plans that will be offered immediately so you can return to work as quickly and safely as possible. The details of your injury will be communicated effectively and efficiently with your employer and we will manage the workers compensation and insurance filing.
- We provide pre-employment exams. Many employers also require pre-employment physical exams. If that is something you are in need of before starting a new job, know HRUC does that too
- Orthopaedic Medicine – treats sports and work-related injuries affecting the musculoskeletal system. HRUC provides direct access to board-certified orthopaedic experts from Hampton Roads Orthopaedics Spine & Sports Medicine and on-site radiology services for patients who have acute, non-emergent orthopedic needs.
- We also can help you with sports physicals. If you are a high school athlete; you must undergo a sports physical each year prior to the sports season. If that is something you still need, know HRUC provides them year round.
- Primary Care – Dr. Dan Naumann is board certified in family care medicine. He can take care of your primary care needs at our urgent care on a walk-in basis.
We are open Monday through Friday from 8 am to 8 pm; we also have Saturday hours from 8 am to 2 pm. So next time you are not able to make an appointment with your PCP, or want to avoid that hefty ER bill and long wait time, think of the many ways HRUC can provide you with the care you are looking for, and opportunity of convenience and affordability!